2008年职称英语考试—银行金融口语系列(1)
Greeting and Reception (招呼与接待)

A:请按照要求填写这份表格,当您在银行兑换柜台办理兑换业务时您会需要它。 填好表格后, 您排队等号就行了。
A:Would you please fill out the form as required ? You will need it when you exchange your money at the exchange counter. You can wait for your turn after finishing the form.
B:好的, 谢谢您。 来源:学易网
B:Ok, Thank you.
A:不用谢。
A:It’s my pleasure.

A:不用谢。
A:You’re welcome. 转自学易网 www.studyez.com

A:先生, 您贵姓? 来源:学易网
A:May I have your name, sir?
B:我叫约翰.斯密斯。
B:John Smith.
A:我看看王小姐在不在, 请稍等。
A:Let me see if she is available. Would you wait just a moment, please?
B:太感谢您了。 来源:学易网
B:That’s very kind of you.
A:斯密斯先生, 王小姐刚才有急事出去了, 但她给您留了一个口信在这里。您看。您介意等她一下吗?
A: I’m Sorry, Mr. Smith, Miss Wang left the office for some urgent business but she left a message for you. Here you are. Would you care to wait?转自学易网 www.studyez.com
B:好的, 我等等吧!
B:Ok, I’ll wait. 来源:学易网
A:那么, 请您坐下来等吧,她应该很快就会回来, 这是有关贷款方面的一些相关资料, 您不妨可以先看一下。
A: Please take a seat, sir. Here are some materials concerning asking the bank for a loan. Would you like to have a look at them?
B:谢谢!
B:Thank you.
A:不用谢。
A:It’s nothing